Possible questions & prompts (feel free to add more or skip some!):
1. Introduce your crew: what projects are some you working on, how long have you been around, where are you based, etc etc.
2. What are some challenges you’ve faced (internal or external)?
3. What do you think some of the major limits, and major, untapped possibilities for radical campus organizing are today? How can we address those limits and realize those possibilities?
4. How does your project connect with/support radical movements in your city and beyond? Are there good relationships worth mentioning? Bad ones?
5. What are some short and long-term objectives your crew has been working towards?
6. What is your relationship to the rest of the campus left?